- Learn more about our camps and find the right camp for your child.
- Consider joining the Y and becoming a member. Members get access to our facilities and family programming, as well as discounted rates for Summer Camp.
- Take advantage of the 10% Early Bird discount by paying off your entire balance by April 27, 2019. The 10% Sibling Discount is available for all siblings of the first child registered at full price.
Note: Discounts cannot be combined.
- Online registration will be available for most camps in mid-February, 2019. Note: Online camp registration is currently not able to process 3rd party payments, sibling discounts, and financial assistance.
- If you wish to register in person, download our registration forms, or visit your YMCA branch and ask for registration materials. You can then register in person at your local YMCA branch.
- If you wish to register online after mid-February, 2019, simply select your location and programs using our online registration system.
- Submit a non-refundable deposit for each session you would like your child to attend. This will hold your child’s spot for the designated sessions of camp.
- The YMCA accepts all major credit cards, and you may sign up for automatic billing to ensure payments are made on time with no late fees incurred.
- Submit your child’s full application, including consent and medical forms prior to the first day of camp. The medical form must be completed by a physician and include signature, date of exam, and stamp.
- Submit two passport size photos of your child.
Fees and Financial Assistance
Fees for YMCA day camps vary depending on branch and type of camp.
At the Y, no family is ever turned away because of an inability to pay. The YMCA of Greater New York awards financial aid to campers based on the family’s annual income. Download an application and bring it to your branch to explore scholarship options.
10% Early Bird Discount
For those who register before April 27, 2019 & have paid in full.
10% Sibling Discount
Available for all siblings of the first child registered at full price.
*Discounts cannot be combined and are available only on the cost of camps per session, no on extended day or transportation fees. Sibling discount does not apply to Sleepaway Camp.
If your child cannot attend camp for a period of time paid, you may submit a request for credit along with documentation to the Camp Director. Requests submitted after Sunday, June 16 will be invalid. Please note that deposits are non-refundable. Credits can be used for camp or other programs throughout the year. Any credit request must be submitted to the camp director, and will be granted under the discretion of the Youth & Family Director.
Important Dates (commented out when not available)
July 1 - August 23 (closed July 4)
A standard camp session is two weeks in length, and there are four sessions per summer. Campers may enroll for one week when indicated in camp descriptions.
Saturday, January 26 | 10 AM – 3 PM
Saturday, March 23 | 10 AM – 3 PM
Saturday, April 27 (Healthy Kids Day) | 10 AM – 3 PM
Saturday, May 18 | 10 AM – 3 PM
Get answers to the frequently asked questions about our Summer Day Camps.