Swimming is a life skill, great exercise, and a challenging sport. Whether you’re looking for swim classes for your kids, want to learn water safety, or enjoy swimming as a form of exercise, you’ll find what you’re looking for at the Y.
Drop in to one of our pools for lap swim, family swim, or recreational swim. Check pool schedules to find a time that works for you and your family, reservations are required.
View the schedule of pool closures and upcoming maintenance periods.
We offer swim classes for infants, kids, teenagers, and adults. Choose from weekday, evening, and weekend classes all year long.
Become A Lifeguard
Take our Lifeguard Class, get certified as a YMCA lifeguard, and search for lifeguard jobs at our branches.
Youth Swim Teams
Teams of young swimmers practice regularly and compete with other Y and club swim teams.
Water Safety Month
Tips to staying safe in and around the water.
What to Bring
- Masks are no longer required for fully vaccinated members.
- Bring your own towel and swim cap.
- Kickboards and other swim gear are available for your use and are disinfected after every use.
- Lockers, showers, and water fountains are available for all members.
- Locker rooms are open for changing but the sauna is still closed.
- Per state guidelines, hair dryers are not available, and please don't bring your own.
Family Swim Policies
- Reservations needed: For family swim, reservations are required via the mobile app. A limited number of people will be allowed per reservation, and all participants must be on the same family membership.
- If you cannot download our mobile app and want to reserve it on a computer, please get in touch with your branch, and we’ll help you set up an account. You can also call the branch, and we’ll be happy to help reserve a time for you!
- Reservations open 48 hours in advance, and there is a cap on the number of individuals per reservation.
- Locker rooms are available for showering and changing. Use a locker to store personal items and remember your lock.
- Bring your own towel, swim cap, and filled water bottle.
- Noodles and lifejackets will be available, please request when checking in at the pool.