Throw a hassle-free, fun-filled birthday party for your child at the Y. We offer party packages and high-quality rental space for your special event.
- Birthday parties
- Bar mitzvahs
- Engagements parties
- Holiday parties
- Corporate meeting
Ages 1-11 years
Includes one (1) hour of swim time plus two (2) hours of spacious room rental for cake and celebration. There must be one (1) adult per every four (4) children in the pool.
Sundays: 12:30-3:30 PM
Y Member: $600
Price includes up to 20 children and 6 adults in the pool. Additional participants are $10 each. 60 people maximum in the party room.
Play & Celebrate Party
Ages 1-11 years
Includes your choice of one (1) hour activity facilitated by enthusiastic Long Island City YMCA staff plus two (2) hours of spacious room rental for cake and celebration. Activities to choose from include: dance, arts & crafts, tumbling, science, basketball, or soccer.
Saturdays: 7-9 AM, 3-6 PM, 6-8:30 PM
Sundays: 3:30-6 PM, 7-9 PM
Y Member: $550
Price includes up to 20 children. Additional participants are $10 each. 60 people maximum in the party room.
Rent one of our spacious rooms to host your own party.
Saturdays: 7-9 AM, 3-9 PM
Sundays: 3-9 PM
Y Member: $500 for 3 hours, $75 for each additional hour
Community: $600 for 3 hours, $75 for each additional hour
Book a Rental
- The person(s) renting the Long Island City YMCA facility is/are responsible for cleaning up after the group is finished. This includes the breaking down of tables and stacking chairs if utilized.
- The renter has access only to the Multi-Purpose Room (space they rented/party room). If anyone of your party is found in any other part of the building, there will be fee of $75 per time seen. These areas include, but are not limited to, the lobby, cardio area, free weight area, basketball gym, and parking lot.
- Video cameras and still photographs are prohibited throughout the building. They are only permitted in the privacy of your party room.
- No smoking or alcoholic beverages are permitted on YMCA property. If caught, there is a charge of $100 to the individual renting the space and the individuals will be banned. No exceptions.
- No piñatas allowed. No confetti allowed. No posting on walls with staples. Swim caps are required in swimming pool. One adult is required in the pool for every four children.
- Damages of any kind incurred to any area of the LIC YMCA during the rental of our facility are to be paid for by applicant. These areas include, but are not limited to, the pool, party/meeting room, lockers, bathrooms, and lobby.
A $100 non-refundable deposit must be made in order to reserve a room. The remaining balance is to be paid in full 5 calendar days prior to the rental. Cancellations made 5 days prior to rental will be refunded rental amount minus $100 non-refundable deposit. Cancellations made after 7 days prior to rental will not be refunded.
Note: The Y does not provide food or birthday cake for the birthday party room rental. Rental only includes some decorations, tables, and chairs.