Learn how to eat healthier, move more, and lose weight with the YMCA's Weight Loss Program. No gimmicks, no restrictive approaches — just the tools you need to achieve your wellness goals.
This program will provide strategies to incorporate nutrition and physical activity into your lifestyle, keep you motivated, and address the obstacles and pitfalls that make losing weight, and keeping it off, a challenge. You'll meet weekly with a small group for one hour in a classroom. This supportive network will help when the going gets tough and celebrate success along the way.
- 12 weeks with 1 session a week
- For adults 18 years or older
- FREE for YMCA members
Find a Class Near You
To see a map of all our branches, visit our locations page.
Please check back soon for more classes at our Brooklyn locations.
- Wednesdays, 4:30 PM — starting July 17
For more information, contact Tony Kung at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Wednesdays, 6:30 PM — starting June 12
For more information, contact Adam Gruberger at email@example.com.
- Mondays, 6:30 PM — starting May 6
- Wednesdays, 12 PM — starting May 8
For more information, contact David Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sundays, 10:30 AM — starting June 9
- Wednesdays, 10 AM — starting June 12
For more information, contact Rosalind Yhip at email@example.com.
- Mondays, 7:30 PM — starting April 29
- Saturdays, 12 PM — starting May 4
For more information, contact Heidy Lopez at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesdays, 1 PM — starting May 21
- Thursdays, 11:30 AM — starting May 23
For more information, contact Ann Fosteris at email@example.com.
Please check back soon for more classes at our Staten Island locations.
Why the Y Weight Loss Program?
- It's Empowering. We give you the tools to design weight loss goals that will work for you.
- It's Supportive. We harness the power of the group to support, encourage, learn, and solve problems.
- It's Personal. We help you define what success looks like.