Do you need someone to look after your child while you work out? We're here for you!
You may bring your child, age 6 months - 7 years old, to the YMCA Child Watch Program for a maximum of 2 hours per day. Kids will enjoy creative play in a fun, safe environment with responsible YMCA staff members. This is a free service available for Y family members.
|Monday||9 AM-2 PM, 5-8 PM|
|Tuesday||9 AM-2 PM, 5-8 PM|
|Wednesday||9 AM-2 PM, 5-8 PM|
|Thursday||9 AM-2 PM, 5-8 PM|
|Friday||9 AM-2 PM, 5-8 PM|
|Saturday||9 AM-2 PM|
|Sunday||9 AM-2 PM|
Reserve a spot up to 48 hours in advance by calling 212-912-2400 or stop by the membership desk.
- Parents must remain in the building
- Child Watch is only for members with a family membership
- We have a ratio of one staff person present for every six children
- There is a limit of one child ages 6-18 months for each staff person
- A maximum of 12 children are allowed in Child Watch when there are two staff members present
- Children who are ill will not be allowed into Child Watch while sick
- Staff are not allowed to change a child's diaper; parents will be notified when a diaper change is needed