Saturday Night Lights
Saturday Night Lights (SNL) is a youth development and violence prevention program that is aimed to provide free high-quality sports and fitness activity for youth ages 11-18. Saturday Night Lights in provided in partnership and funded by the Division of Youth and Community Development
Offered at multiple YMCA locations SNL benefits all youth in our communities. Providing safe Saturday evening programming Saturday Night Lights pairs youth with sport coaches and teen advisors for progressive skill-based training.
Saturday Night Lights provide opportunities for young people to:
- Connect with coaches and caring adult on fitness and sports-based goals.
- Engage in tournament play.
- Attend evening programming year-round,
- Make new friends and teammates.
- Earn opportunities to attend NBA sport events.
- Apply for YMCA College and Post-Secondary Scholarships.
See participating branches below