We are proud to announce that the New York City's YMCA is an official charity partner of the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon.
Members and friends of the YMCA are encouraged to apply for a place on Team YMCA and #runforgood by supporting New York City’s children and families. This year’s course has been completely redesigned taking runners on a 26.2 mile tour of iconic city landmarks beginning in Brooklyn and finishing in Central Park
As a member of Team YMCA, you will receive guaranteed entry into the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon.
The money you raise—a minimum of $3,000 is required—in exchange for a spot in this iconic event will support the Y’s programs, which help close the academic opportunity gap, improve family health, create employment opportunities for teens, send students to college, and so much more. The Y is a catalyst for positive change and social good—and so are Team YMCA runners!
Bibs will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis, and Team YMCA runners will enjoy an assortment of perks that will support you as you train, fundraise and cross the starting line.
- A kick-off kit with Y athletic gear
- Organized group runs with Team YMCA
- One private group exercise class for the team
- Access to NYRR Virtual Trainer
- A customizable Crowdrise page
- A fundraising tool kit to help you manage your campaign
- Regular emails from the Y offering creative fundraising tips and incentives
- Optional: see your impact firsthand by visiting a Y after-school site
- Team YMCA singlet
- Cheer Zone for families along the half marathon course
- Race day access to the West Side YMCA (located near the finish line) for runners and families
Runners who meet the fundraising minimum ahead of time will be eligible for more benefits, including:
- Complimentary personal training session(s)
- Complimentary massage(s)
Interested in joining Team YMCA?
Questions may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that Team YMCA runners are responsible for covering their TCS New York City Marathon entry fee.