Select YMCA locations are now open!
We're thrilled to start welcoming you back! Your health and well-being is our number one priority, and we’re doing everything we can to create a welcoming and clean environment for all. Learn more about what to expect.
Adult lap swim and family swim are now available. Reserve a slot by downloading the Y's new mobile app.
Hours & Amenities
- Mon-Thu: 6:30 AM - 8:30 PM
Closed for cleaning: 1-2 PM
- Fri: Closed
- Sat-Sun: 8 AM - 3 PM
Note: South Shore YMCA has different hours
- Cardio centers
- Strength training & free weights
- Adult lap swim
- Family swim
- Outdoor fitness classes (at select locations)
- Adult sports (at select locations)
- Check branch webpages for more details
Virtual Tour of YMCA Gyms and Pools
Look inside our YMCA locations for our COVID-19 protocols and learn about what to expect.
What You Need to Know
Know Before You Go
- If you’re sick, don’t come to the Y. Your temperature will be checked upon entry, and we’ll ask you to review and acknowledge a Health Declaration.
- Bring your own mask, as well as a towel and filled water bottle. Per state guidelines, bandanas, buffs, and gaiters are not acceptable face coverings.
- Wear your mask at all times and social distance when possible.
- Wipe down your equipment before and after use, and wash your hands often.
- Expect reduced capacity. Now that pools are open, you can make a reservation in advance using our new mobile app or calling the branch.
What the Y is Doing
Following all government guidelines, we are doing everything we can to create a welcoming and clean environment at the Y.
- We’re rigorously cleaning and disinfecting our facilities and equipment prior to opening and throughout the day. Additional cleaning will be performed when the branch is closed on Fridays.
- We’re limiting the number of people within our facility to maintain social distancing, where possible.
- We’ve distanced equipment and, in some high traffic areas, installed plexiglass shields.
- Staff and members must wear masks at all times. (Per state guidelines, bandanas, buffs, and gaiters are not acceptable face coverings.)
- And we’re reopening our branches and services in phases — to test these protocols to make sure they work.
If your branch has resumed membership services, membership fees resumed in October.
For more details and answers to questions, check out our FAQ >