Senior Financial Analyst
The YMCA of Greater New York is here for all New Yorkers — to empower youth, improve health, and strengthen community. Founded in 1852, today the Y serves a diverse population of more than half a million New Yorkers who learn, grow, and thrive through programs and services at our 24 branches. Community is the cornerstone of the Y. Together, we connect active, engaged New Yorkers to build stronger communities.
The YMCA is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst who will support the Vice President of Finance and demonstrate a creative and analytical approach to problem-solving and decision support with analyses and reports. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for independently developing financial projections, modeling simulations and pro forma budgets and financial reports and may assume a team lead role.
- Analyze data and create reports on an ongoing or ad-hoc basis, utilizing Microsoft Excel or other software.
- Develop financial projections, modeling, simulations and pro forma budget and financial reports independently.
- Obtain an in-depth knowledge of Oracle EBS, Hyperion Planning, Salesforce, FinancialForce, AS400 and other software programs.
- Complete internal and external compliance reports relating to bonds, loans and other areas as needed.
- Work closely with Branches and other departments to ensure all needs are met.
- May assume a team lead role.
- Other duties as assigned.
- MBA or Master’s degree in Finance or related field.
- Minimum of six years of previous analytics experience required.
- Knowledge of accounting and finance.
- Advanced excel application skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills.
We offer an exciting and innovative work environment with an organizational culture committed to serving all members of our community. As a leading not-for-profit, community service organization, our Association relies heavily on fundraising to support the wide range of programs we proudly provide the communities we serve. Our expectation is that all staff promotes participation of their branch fundraising efforts in some capacity. If you would like to be a member of our dynamic team, please send your cover letter and resume with subject line “Senior Financial Analyst” to email@example.com or to:YMCA of Greater New York
Attn: Human Resources Department
5 West 63rd Street – 6th Floor
New York, NY 10023
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER ♦ DRUGFREE WORKPLACE
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities