SALARY: $75,000.00 - $80,000.00 Annually
The YMCA of Greater New York is here for all New Yorkers — to empower youth, improve health, and strengthen community. Founded in 1852, today the Y serves a diverse population of more than half a million New Yorkers who learn, grow, and thrive through programs and services at our 24 branches. Community is the cornerstone of the Y. Together, we connect active, engaged New Yorkers to build stronger communities.
The Staten Island YMCA - Counseling Center is seeking a Program Director. The general responsibilities of the Program Director are to ensure that the fiscal, administrative, and clinical operations are being fully executed by the clinical, volunteer and support staff of the Prevention, Little Steps and Adolescent Treatment Programs.
- Responsible for oversight of programmatic, fiscal, clinical and administrative operations.
- Ensure program wide superior Quality Assurance & Program Quality through contract and regulatory compliance, utilization of evidence based/best practices and fulfilling OASAS, HIPAA & 42CFR Part 2 as well as agency clinical standards.
- Develop program census through outreach, coordination of care, coalition participation, and creation/maintenance of strategic partnerships.
- Researches new funding opportunities and develop/implements new program initiatives, best practices and program curriculum.
- Perform all staff/volunteer development, supervision, and management responsibilities.
- Manage planned and unplanned events in relation to staffing, facilities, crises, and general program operation.
- Other activities and duties as needed that address the ongoing health and well-being of our staff and members.
- Maintain sanitary habits in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field preferred. LMSW, LCSW, LMHC.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years of experience in the addiction field; social services/substance use disorder.
- Minimum of 1 years of supervisory experience and 3 years of clinical experience.
- Knowledge of: Prevention, Treatment, Recovery systems of care; mental health/co-occurring disorders, strengths-based, person centered & trauma informed treatment.
We offer an exciting and innovative work environment with a culture committed to serving all members of our community. As a leading not-for-profit, community service organization, our Association relies heavily on fundraising to support the wide range of programs we proudly provide the communities we serve. Our expectation is that all staff promotes participation of their branch fundraising efforts in some capacity.
The YMCA of Greater New York offers a variety of benefits to its staff members including retirement benefits, medical, paid-time off, free YMCA membership and more! Benefit eligibility is determined by an individual’s employment status (ie. full-time or part-time), tenure and/or the number of hours scheduled to work. Click here for more information.
How to Apply:
If you would like to be a member of our dynamic team, please complete our online application and submit your résumé and a thoughtful cover letter that explains your interest in the role and our organization.
If you are a current YMCA employee, please submit your application through the Internal Career Site in Cornerstone.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER ♦ DRUGFREE WORKPLACE
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities