Director, Digital Product & Strategy
The YMCA of Greater New York is here for all New Yorkers — to empower youth, improve health, and strengthen community. Founded in 1852, today the Y serves a diverse population of more than half a million New Yorkers who learn, grow, and thrive through programs and services at our 24 branches. Community is the cornerstone of the Y. Together, we connect active, engaged New Yorkers to build stronger communities.
We are seeking a strategic and innovative leader to join our team as a Director of Digital Product & Strategy. Under the supervision of the SVP, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer, the Director of Digital Product & Strategy will lead the management of digital products, including, but not limited to, website, email marketing, fundraising platforms, and mobile apps.
- Serve as a key partner for the Y’s customer relations management tool and ecommerce platform.
- Serve as the organization’s expert on user experience and design.
- Play a lead role in the Y’s Salesforce implementation, including leading the transition to Salesforce Marketing Cloud and a Drupal/Salesforce integration, and participating in Salesforce CRM implementation.
- Develop digital marketing campaigns that drive conversion and engagement, elevate the brand, and increase revenue across digital channels.
- Analyze the performance of digital products through KPIs and turn KPIs into actionable insights.
- Manage multiple agencies that work on the Y’s digital products.
- Collaborate with distributed marketing and communications staff at the Y’s 24 branches.
- Work with internal stakeholders to reach consensus on business goals, product roadmaps, requirements, and project plans.
- Collaborate with partners in IT and Operations in digital product evaluations, integrations, and operations.
- Work with YUSA on the local market strategy and implementation of products including Virtual Y and the Universal app.
- Bring new and innovative thinking to digital products, particularly in the health and fitness area.
- Adhere to all Department of Health, YMCA of Greater New York, and funder standards, expectations, and regulations.
- Actively participate in all training sessions and designated meetings.
- Other activities and duties as needed that address the ongoing health and well-being of our staff and members.
- Follow and maintain sanitary habits in accordance with CDC guidelines.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrated success in digital leadership and transformation, including product launches, developing, and implementing a digital roadmap, stakeholder management, and collaborating with designers and developers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the digital landscape, using analytics to drive insights, email marketing, and digital marketing.
- Comprehensive knowledge of user experience testing and research, and user-centric design.
- Experience with CMSs, CRMs, mobile apps, and email marketing.
- Familiarity with HMTL, CSS, and Photoshop.
- Ability to understand technical specifications and communicate about them with developers and non-developers.
- Ability to collaborate with people from different disciplines and ability to drive consensus from multiple perspectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
We offer an exciting and innovative work environment with a culture committed to serving all members of our community. As a leading not-for-profit, community service organization, our Association relies heavily on fundraising to support the wide range of programs we proudly provide the communities we serve. Our expectation is that all staff promotes participation of their branch fundraising efforts in some capacity.
How to Apply:
If you would like to be a member of our dynamic team, please complete our online application and submit your résumé and a thoughtful cover letter that explains your interest in the role and our organization.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER ♦ DRUGFREE WORKPLACE
Auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to individuals with disabilities