THE Y. FOR THE TOTAL FAMILY.
Did you know you can join the Y as a family and save?
Family Memberships at the North Brooklyn Y — available to one or two adults from a household and your children under the age of 18 — include all the benefits of a regular membership AND special savings and programs for you and your children.
• Child Watch—FREE supervised care for your children while you workout
• Over 74 classes a week, including Spin, Pound, Insanity, PiYO
• State of the Art cardio and strength training machines
• Volleyball, table tennis, handball, basketball
• Priority online program registration with a significant savings on classes, team sports and summer camp
• Guest passes to share with your friends and their families
FOR CHILDREN AND TEENS
• Programs for children as young as 6 months
• Parent and child swim classes
• FREE supervised activities after 4 p.m., including Y Kids Zone and Crafts Connection for kids 7 to 12 years of age
• Programs for teens like the Teen Leaders Club and Teens Take the City
• Summer camp for youth and teens
• Y-MVP fitness program for middle and high school students
FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY
• Recreation time, including open gym and swimming hours
• Fitness and art classes
• Family Nights featuring movies, crafts, fitness, and family games
For information on family membership options and rates, browse our program guide and visit the North Brooklyn Y.