YMCA of Greater NY Guest Room Policies
The YMCA of Greater NY assumes no responsibility for loss of money, jewels or other valuables unless placed in our safety deposit boxes located at the front desk. We are not responsible for articles left in room.
Guests agree to vacate their room on the date noted unless previous arrangements are made with management. Guests are personally liable in the event that the indicated person, company, or association on the reservation fails to pay for any part or the full amount of the room charges. Occupancy is limited to 25 days.
Guests are required to pay the Daily Guest Room Membership Fee per night, per room. Each registered guest is considered part of the YMCA community and receives member benefits while staying with us such as access to the fitness and pool facility.
Guests elect to use the fitness facility at his/her own risk.
All guests must abide by the YMCA Code of Conduct:
We ask everyone — staff, members, and guests — to follow our Code of Conduct, which is based on our core values of Caring, Honesty, Respect, and Responsibility.
- Speaking in respectful tones; refraining from the use of vulgar or derogatory language; and dressing appropriately.
- Resolving conflicts in a respectful, honest, and caring manner; never resorting to physical contact or threatening gestures.
- Respecting others by refraining from intimate behavior in public; abstaining from contact of a sexual nature.
- Respecting the property of others; never engaging in theft or destruction.
- Creating a safe, caring environment; never carrying illegal firearms or devices.
- Participating in programs to build a healthy spirit, mind, and body; never engaging in the use, sale, dispensing, or possession of illegal drugs or narcotics, or the unsanctioned use of alcohol on YMCA premises.
- Adherence to the YMCA Code of Conduct and regulations is essential.
Cooperation among staff, members and guests is an important part of making our YMCA welcoming to all. Termination of a reservation with the YMCA may result from violating this Code of Conduct.